Strange characters appear next to the total amount on invoices, eg, a 'J' instaed of a '$'
Legacy KB ID: 189
When I look at a transaction, strange characters appear next to the total amount.
eg a J instaed of a $Regional settings set to the wrong country
1) Close any applications that are open including Quicken or QuickBooks
2) Click on START > SETTINGS > CONTROL PANEL
3) Double click on Regional settings in the Control Panel window
4) Change the regional settings to English (Australian)
5) Click on Apply, you will then need to reboot the computer.
When you start the program again the dates will be in the correct format.