Transactions for Yodlee accounts suddenly stop
Legacy KB ID: 5468
Why have transactions to my Yodlee accounts suddenly stopped? I am still receiving transactions for direct bank feeds.
On the Bank Feed Management screen, on the relevant Yodlee line, click on the link in the Status column and enter your current bank internet login credentials.
To access Bank and Credit Card accounts, Yodlee needs to have your bank internet login credentials. When you change the password on the bank site you need to inform Yodlee of the new password. Otherwise Yodlee will be rejected by the Bank next time it tries to get a copy of your latest transactions.
1. Go to the Bank Feed Management Screen;
a. Reckon One: Banking > Bank Connections > Connect an Account;
b. Reckon Accounts: login to bankdata.reckon.com
2. On the Yodlee line, click on the link in the Status column;
3. Enter your current bank internet login credentials;
4. Wait a few minutes as Yodlee retrieves transactions since the last update;
You will be able to download transactions once the update process has completed.
Yodlee can retrieve transactions for up to 3 months in the past. If you still have a gap between your previous update and this update you’ll need to export a list of these transactions on your bank internet site to:
· QIF formatted file for import to Reckon Accounts
· CSV or QIF formatted file to Reckon One
To import these transactions:
· Reckon Accounts: Banking > Import Bank Statement > and follow the prompts
· Reckon One: Banking > Bank Accounts > your bank account > New tab > Manual Upload > and follow the prompts.
Manually imported transactions do not affect your download limit.
Need more help?
Ask the Reckon Community at: https://community.reckon.com/reckon.