Can not log into Reckon Accounts Hosted.
Legacy KB ID: 445
QuestionWhy do I get an error message " Active X control not active or not enabled " when I try to login into Reckon Accounts Hosted?
Reset Internet Explorer settings
Older PC's, like Windows XP, may have had Internet Explorer settings changed so that security levels now prevent add-ons like Active X to operate.
Reset Internet Explorer settings:
1- Start Internet Explorer.
2- Click on Tools drop down menu.
3- Choose Internet Options.
4- Click on advanced button and then click on the Reset button.
And to do that :
1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. Navigate to the website that you want to add to a specific security zone.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Security tab, and then click Trusted sites.
5. Click Sites.
6. The website should be shown in the Add this website to the zone field. Click Add.
If the site is not a secure site (HTTPS), clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
7. Click Close, and then click OK.