Installation & Setup
- If you haven't installed the app, download it from the iOS App Store. Alternatively, search for "Reckon Single Touch Payroll".
- After downloading and installing, tap the Reckon STP app on your device to get started.
- From the bottom of the screen, select Sign up if you are a new user, then enter your email address and password to create a Reckon account. Alternatively, if you've signed out, switched to a new device, or already have an account with Reckon, select Sign in and enter your email address and password. Don’t worry ff you can’t remember your password, just the Forgot password link to reset it.
- Next if supported, you may optionally enable FaceID or TouchID, for a quicker simpler way to login into the app. If you're unsure, select Not now, as it can always be turned on or off later via settings.
- Now setup Two-factor authentication to better protect and secure your important information. It’s easy, just enter your Australian mobile phone number, and click Send Code, and you'll receive a 6-digit SMS within a few seconds. Tap the shortcut the numeric keypad to type the PIN in for you, or just type it in yourself. Easy.
- On the next step, look up your company either by name, ABN, or WPN, then select it from the list below. Do a quick double-check to make sure you’ve got the right one before moving on.
- Finally, select Yes or No depending on whether you've paid any employees over the course of the current financial year. We ask this to make sure we start you off on the right foot in terms of your year-to-date (YTD) amounts reported to the ATO. By keeping track of the YTD totals right from the start you only need to enter the amounts paid in each pay run after that.