- As part of the initial setup, tap + Add first employee to get started, adding all employees who’ve been paid during the current financial year.
- To start with, enter their First Name, Last Name, and Tax File Number (TFN). If the employee has not yet provided a TFN you may skip this step for now, but it will be needed before submitting their first pay run.
- Next, select the date that the employee commenced working for your company.
- Lastly, enter their full home postal address before tapping on Next in the top-right hand corner of the screen.
- Now, enter the Year to date amounts that the employee has been paid, covering their gross pay, tax withheld, Superannuation, and any allowance and deductions paid. Once complete, tap Done in the top right-hand corner.
- Keep adding all of the employees paid this financial year, or and make any corrections necessary by swiping to an employee and editing their details. Once you're done, select Looks good, continue.
- You're done with setup!